Monday, November 21, 2011

A note about Conte Pasta

John Libonati from Glutenfreeworks.com sent this message to one of my fabulous support group members, Theresa. She passed it along to me and I thought I would share! See below:


Hey All!

I just got off the phone with Judy Sabella, Conte’s Pasta’s VP of Operations. She told me Conte’s gluten-free pastas and microwave meals are now made in their new 100% dedicated gluten-free, SOLAR-powered facility. Their products taste awesome and yes, I will be enjoying them for Thanksgiving. :)

Frozen Pastas:

Cheese Raviol, Cheese Stuffed Shells, Spinach & Cheese Ravioli, Potato & Onion Pierogi (GFCF), Potato, Cheese & Onion Pierogi, Gnocchi (GFCF), Mushroom Florentine Pizza, Margherita Pizza with Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil

Microwave Meals:

Cheese Lasagna, Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce, Gnocchi with Marinara Sauce (GFCF)

Conte’s pastas, pizzas and pasta micro meals are certified gluten-free through the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) and the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. Visit Conte’s website for more information and to find retailers in your area. http://bit.ly/ContesGFpasta

You can also call as the list may not be up to date - call Toll free: 1-800-211-6607


Happy Thanksgiving!

-John Libonati

GlutenFreeWorks.com
http://www.glutenfreeworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment