Monday, January 6, 2014

January Product of the Month

After cooking for what feels like two months straight, I've been looking for some easy yet healthier meals for me and my hubby. On nights when we have both had busy days, I am grateful for Perdue's new gluten-free chicken tenders. They are easy to make, taste great, and don't have any ingredients I have allergies too!

The directions call for cooking them for 10 min but my husband likes them crispier so I flip them after ten minutes in the oven and put them on for ten minutes more. I guess it just depends on your preference. I get them at our local Harris Teeter in Charleston but have also found them at Publix in the Atlanta area.

Alternatively, Tyson has a gluten-free chicken tender as well. However, the Tyson version has soy oil in them so I am unable to eat them. I have also heard through people on my Facebook page that the Tyson ones don't taste as good either so that makes me feel like I'm not missing out. :)

I add a side of two vegetables and/or brown rice for a quick dinner that my husband and I both love. I have also paired these with my Vegan Mac & Cheese which I know can helps appease a picky crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment