Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Gluten Free Support Group Meeting

Please join me next week, April 18th, for my last Anchorage Gluten-free Support Group Meeting! The meeting will be at our usual place, Natural Pantry Cafe off Old Seward Highway, from 6-8pm. We are going to be having a potluck this time! Please bring the recipe/ingredients for whatever you make so that those with multiple allergies will know what they are able to eat.


We will be celebrating the transition to a new leader for the group. I have been honored to have been the leader of this group for the last few years and I will take away so many memories with me. The new leader, Laura Flicker, will be there to meet everyone and I will be back to visit as my schedule allows. Please stop by and say farewell to me and hello to our new fearless leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment