- 1 16-ounce package of bacon (regular thickness-not thick cut), cut down the center
- 1 8-ounce package of pitted dates (I found them near nut section of my local grocery)
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a date. Make sure the bacon seam is placed facing downwards on the cookie sheet. Press firmly on the bacon wrapped date, so it is less likely to unravel. Repeat until all of the dates are wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.