Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Product of the Month

Summer is a time when things start to get hot and what better (and tastier way) way to cool down than ice cream? I've already told you about my favorite ice cream, So Delicious Almond Milk Vanilla, which is not only gluten-free but dairy and soy free as well. However, does anybody else miss having ice cream in an actual ice cream cone? Me too.
I recently discovered Goldbaum's Gluten-free Ice Cream Cones and I was elated. Goldbaum's is a company out of New York and you can find more info on them here.


The taste kind of reminds me of the cheapy cones you get at Jason's Deli or McDonald's but that makes me like them even more. It reminds me of my childhood. :) They melt in your mouth and are crunchy with a good amount of air fluff like an ice cream cone should. If you get a chance to try them let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment