Friday, March 18, 2011

March Product of the Month

I think the hardest thing about going gluten-free is the withdrawal from bread. My doctor ( who has Celiac disease as well) once told me he thought it was worse than a morphine withdrawal. I still remember the taste of the breadsticks at Olive Garden or the soft dark rye from The Cheesecake Factory. However, challenges in a gluten-free life normal have solutions and once discovered it is a small victory (well, I tend to make a big deal out of them, so maybe not so small.) Udi's cinnamon Raisin Bread is one of those personal victories. I love it toasted with butter and honey or peanut butter. My biggest issue with it? It now comes in bagel form! Its my latest addiction!

1 comment:

  1. How can I not try Udi's after reading this? I'm intrigued and I don't even have to go gluten-free.

    ReplyDelete