Saturday, October 15, 2011

October Product of the month

After coming back from the Gluten-free Living Now Expo in Carmel, Indiana, I couldn't get this one product off my mind - or out of my mouth! Deborah Kaye's vendor at the Expo was kind enough to give me a box of her cookies. They looked like granola bars in a round shape but they taste so much better than any granola bar I have every tasted! Not only are they gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free but they are free of refined sugars. Each cookie is handmade, without flour, and only organic ingredients are used. The recipe has been in Deborah Kaye's family for three generations.
There are three flavors to choose from: oatmeal walnut, oatmeal raisin, and oatmeal chocolate pecan!
Visit her at http://www.deborahkayes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment