Friday, January 20, 2012

January Product of the month

You know that saying, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him what you are going to do today?" Well, I think I make God laugh at least a few days out of the week. I would like to believe I can plan every moment and organize my schedule but, we all know things happen and we get interrupted or sidetracked from our plans. I pride myself on being able to roll with any disruption but with my dietary restrictions, it can get really difficult to "roll with it" without getting cranky from hunger! So, when my friend Paige, who has multiple allergies as well, bought me a Bumble Bar, I knew those cranky hunger moments were soon to be a thing of the past. Bumble Bar takes a lot of pride in making delicious, certified-organic, gluten-free snacks.These bars are also Vegan and their products are purchased directly from farmer owned co-ops communities. They also use eco-friendly paper products and biodegradable cleaning products. Their shipping boxes are recycled, they use Eco-Flow cornstarch packing peanuts, and their invoices are printed on recycled paper. Enjoying a Bumble Bar means that you are not only eating healthy to support your body but you are supporting a company with good ethics too!
Bumble Bar was kind enough to send samples for my Gluten-free support group this month and they were a hit with all the members. They are perfect for a snack-on-the-go, hiking trails, or in between rests for cross-country skiing (as my husband demonstrated to me).
They have amazing flavors starting from their original peanut, amazing almond, and classic cashew to my all-time favorite, chocolate cherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment