Friday, May 4, 2012

May Product of the Month

Cumin and Clove Mumbai Stew


I found this amazing stew at the Chicago Gluten & Allergen Free Expo! Sueson Vess, co-owner of Cumin and Clove, has been a friend of mine for almost a year. Ever since I met her at the Gluten-free and Allergy Free Expo in Carmel, Indiana, I have admired her. She has some excellent gluten free recipes and even has her own company, Special Eats, that teaches about gluten free and allergy free cooking. Here is one of her books on gluten and dairy free cooking.
Her new company, allows for someone with multiple allergies (corn, dairy, soy, gluten) to try a healthy meal that is packed full of flavor! When I say healthy, I mean it - this stew has no sodium, no cholesterol, 25% of your daily fiber in one serving, and 10 grams of protein. Perfect for heart healthy living and a girl preparing for a pageant! It made plenty stew so I froze half of it and kept the other half out to eat for the week. My husband thought it was delicious as well. Check out Sueson's new website, www.cuminandclove.com, and order some for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment