Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun at Clothesline Consignment with Jaime and Christie

     Clothesline Consignment on East Northern Lights Blvd. (across from the Alaska Club in the Northern Lights Village Shopping plaza) is the most adorable consignment shop I have ever laid eyes on. It feels like you're walking into the closet of a good friend and she has an awesome fashion sense! Thank you to Debbie, the owner, for letting me play around in there and take some photos with Jaime Lynn Chase and Christie Shulenski.
     It was refreshing to walk in and see so many great clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry in a variety of sizes and styles. I always have trouble finding my size in any store but there was plenty there for me to try on! While I tended to drift toward the warm fleece and big snuggly cashmere (Christie had to stop me), I ended up picking out two items that I can wear to nationals. An adorable satin a-line skirt that is just the right length and a crystal bracelet (pic below) that will look good on stage. Both items together cost me less than $25.

    The best part? There will be a sale this Sunday! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment