Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Product of the month

Everyone always says that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I believe that but, when you are gluten-free, your quick breakfast options are severely limited. I'll admit I typically eat oatmeal for breakfast but occasionally on the weekend, I just want something that reminds me of my childhood. So for April's product of the month, I have chosen Chex Cereal. I have to applaud General Mills for taking their main stream cereals that we all grew up with and setting an example in the industry. They have made their Chex cereals totally gluten-free and they have done an awesome job doing it! Honey Nut Chex is my favorite flavor by far. It reminds me of honey nut cheerios. Honey Nut Chex with vanilla almond milk makes my tummy really happy! However, I have to say I found the Cinnamon Chex in Fred Meyer’s the other day and it reminds me of Cinnamon Toast Crunch which I loved to eat as a kid. Will it become my new favorite? We will see . . .
For more info go to: http://www.chex.com/Products/products.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment