Sunday, August 5, 2012

Top 10 Genetically modified (GMO) foods

Now, I know my blog is mainly about Celiac Disease and being gluten-free however, as some of you may know, I also have additional allergies. Not only does gluten make me deathly ill but dairy and soy upset my stomach almost instantly and lately my gut hasn't been a fan of refined sugars either. That's why, when I cam across this article, I thought I should share it because it turns out three of the top ten foods are cross-sensitivities or allergies that I deal with along with my Celiac Disease. Coincidence? I'm not so sure . . . read the article for yourself at the link below.

Top 10 GMO Foods to Avoid

1 comment:

  1. "Top 10 GMO Foods to Avoid"

    Thanks for this. By the way, can you also post top 10 effects of GMO in human health so people will be cautious? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete