Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nurse Practitioner with Celiac Disease Wins Mrs. Alaska International 2012

Nurse Practitioner with Celiac Disease Wins Mrs. Alaska International 2012

John Libonoti was kind enough to run a press release on his website, Gluten Free works, about me winning the title of Mrs. Alaska International 2012. Check out the website for articles on what is going on in the gluten free community, the latest product news and much more!



I just want to say that it means a lot to me that the gluten free world has embraced me with such open arms. My goal is to raise awareness for Celiac Disease and in doing so I have found an amazing amount of support from all people with gluten intolerances. It makes all the long hours and  missed sleep worth it ten times over. ;)

I <3 my Gluten Free family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment